One of the keys to a successful and optimized interior design is the selection and presentation of unique design elements in each room. This can be achieved in different ways: with a splash of color, an eye-catching piece of furniture or simply through an intelligent arrangement of the room components. Savvy interior designers often use well-placed art as a contrast to the furniture and wall color of a room.
In addition, the placement of furniture, artwork, and found objects can make as big a statement as the object itself. Interior designers can use a thoughtful arrangement of chairs, tables, lamps, and other design elements to visually guide the eye through the room. Interior designers also know how to present great finds and thereby create a centerpiece for your room. Get inspiration from interior designers and make a bold statement with these interior design tips:
– Be brave, but don’t go overboard. Pick one or two statement pieces like an accent wall and brightly patterned furniture.
– If the room you are decorating receives a lot of natural light, a darker color scheme will complement the room. If the room isn’t getting a lot of light, try using lighter, more saturated shades.
– Put bold accessories or wall art in the spotlight by keeping everything else in the room white and black with just one accent color. Use bold, colorful wallpaper to highlight small areas in a room, such as the bathroom. B. a breakfast nook, a kitchen pantry or shelves in the cupboards. For a really bold statement, try painting an accent wall black. This creates a dramatic, beautiful backdrop for a colorful painting or work of art, and creates an interesting visual contrast.
If you are working with an interior designer to decorate your home or workspace, also keep these home design tips in mind:
– Be open to new things. Your designer may bring you a color swatch or piece of furniture that you normally wouldn’t consider. However, in context, something that seems unusual can produce beautiful results.
– Let yourself be surprised. A good level of trust is required when working with your interior designer.
– Embrace versatility. Changing the color scheme and design elements from room to room while maintaining the decorative cohesion as a whole is a specialty of the interior designer. Have fun.
– Decorating your space shouldn’t be a stressful, tedious task. Connect with a designer who will make the experience fun and enjoyable. Interior designers are experts at showcasing the right elements in your space to make the kind of statement you’re looking for. If you’d like to hire an interior designer, contact Decor Aid. Our friendly, affordable designers are happy to help you make your design dreams come true.