Regardless of the size of your apartment, the kitchen is certainly the master of any room. A kitchen studio can transform your kitchen into a luxurious living room.
Ideas for creating a well thought out kitchen studio:
- It is a good idea to use the same color and end up everywhere when two parts of a room are converted into a kitchen so that they join as one.
- Kitchen extensions can really take advantage of a lot of sunlight. So there should always be natural light that floats. When not possible, built-in lamps should be used with lamps inside the cabinets and the floor can be vertical, as this gives a longer illusion.
- When there is a need to add an extra luxury device such as a refrigerator or a microwave oven, the location of the sink should be next to a window, rather than the wall.
- We should strive to utilize narrow spaces between cabinets and use it to fit in small places.
- It may seem impossible to create an island in a small kitchen, but a kitchen studio may contain a portable kitchen trolley that turns out to be extremely feasible. This gives the extra prep space and can be moved around as needed, thereby reducing collapsed spaces.
- Shelves should be mounted directly on the wall and must be floor to ceiling so that we can utilize every ounce of storage space in a kitchen studio.